BIPLANTOL® mykos V forte
For general preventive strengthening against fungal diseases.
- reinforces the plant's natural defences against fungal diseases
- strengthens weakened plants
- supports renewal of root formation, strengthens the rootstock
- improved storage of harvested crops
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 0122
- EAN: 4019541 00122 9
- Artikelnummer: 0122
- Category: Pflanzenstärkungsmittel
For general health maintenance and strengthening of crops and trees preventive against fungal diseases.
An important basic foundation for healthy plants is to preventively strengthen the plant, because plants need more than just fertilisation. Through the regular and preventive use of BIPLANTOL® mykos V forte you support the vitality and increase the plant's resilience to diseases such as Gray mold (Botrytis), True and Downy mildew, Cabbage and Brown rot, Monilia, Fruit rot, Blackspot, Rust fungus, Verticillium wilt. Mildew, rust. In addition, your vegetables are stimulated to better rooting, resulting in an improved water balance. Nutrients can be absorbed better and more efficiently. The plant becomes more stable against unfavorable climatic and environmental influences.
Officially listed as plant strengthening agent with the German Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety (BVL).
- Approved for organic farming.
- In accordance with the EC Organic Regulation (EC) EU 834/2007 and 889/2008 and listed in the FiBL catalogue of organic farm inputs.
- No side effects for humans, beneficial organisms and the ecosystem when approprietly applied according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Bees, beneficial organisms and other insects are not affected.
Properties based on pre-emptive and regular applications:
- supports plant health and vigor
- reinforces the plant’s natural resistance against fungal infestations
- promotes new root formation and strengthens the rootstock
- promotes vegetative growth
- supports an improved quality of fruits, vegetables and other crops
- better storage life of harvested crops
- less crop failures and more marketable plant
BIPLANTOL® supports plants from the inside out. Plants stressed by diseases or other environmental influences can recover more easily with pre-emptive and repeated applications of BIPLANTOL®. This is due to an enhanced ability of the plant to regenerate from habitat and climatic stresses. Soil microorganisms are promoted and stimulated. Treatment using homeopathy leads to more robust plants and improved growth. BIPLANTOL® is absorbed through leaves, needles and roots.
- BIPLANTOL® mykos V forte can be applied together with other commercially available plant strengthening agents, pesticides and fertilisers.
- For permanent crops BIPLANTOL® mykos V forte and BIPLANTOL® agrar can be applied together using each 1 - 2 liters per hectare.
- Experience has shown that common mineral fertiliser and plant protection measures can be gradually reduced.
Application rate by spraying or watering:
- 2 liters BIPLANTOL® mykos V forte per hectare
- by spraying using a backpack sprayer use 2 ml per 1 liter of spray liquid
- by watering using a watering can or a tank truck use 0.2 ml per liter of irrigation water
For more information about BIPLANTOL® mykos V forte go to our instruction manual - PDF.
- dependent on the crop, vegetation and weather conditions
- spray or irrigate BIPLANTOL® agrar 3 to 6 times during the vegetation period from spring to fall at regular intervals of 4 weeks. Best time for application is before growth spurts.
Homoeopathic-dynamised complex agent containing herbal plant extracts such as sage, basil, malva, silica, gemstones and minerals in potentised form (D6-D100).
|Anwendungsgebiete:||Baumschulen, Forstwirtschaft, GaLaBau, Gemüsebau, Landwirtschaft, Obstbau, Städte und Kommunen, Weinbau, Zierpflanzenbau|