For general health maintenance, regeneration and strengthening in professional cultivations.
- for vital and root-strong plants
- supports plant health and vitality
- for severely weakened plants
- supports rooth growth and thus, nutrient uptake
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 0121
- EAN: 4019541 00121 2
- Artikelnummer: 0121
- Open text field 1: BIOPLANT Naturverfahren GmbH
- Category: Pflanzenstärkungsmittel
- Zulassungs Nr.: Für den Bio-Anbau zugelassen, entspricht der EU-Öko-Verordnung VO (EU) 2018/848, FiBL Betriebsmittel gelistet.
For general health maintenance, regeneration and strengthening of professionally cultivated crops and trees.
Suitable for orchards, vegetable growing, viticulture, agriculture, forestry, floriculture and nurseries. The homoeopathic plant strengthener BIPLANTOL® agrar strengthens the plants from the inside. It supports the renewal of roots and activates the metabolism of the plants. This enables the plants to regenerate faster. BIPLANTOL® agrar contains all the essential ingredients in a homoeopathic-dynamised form. The plants regenerate faster with regular applications and thus, are more robust against diseases.
Officially listed as plant strengthening agent with the German Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety (BVL).
- Approved for organic farminng.
- In accordance with the EC Organic Regulation (EC) EU 834/2007 and 889/2008 and listed in the FiBL catalogue of organic farm inputs.
- No side effects for humans, beneficial organisms and the ecosystem when approprietly applied according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Bees, beneficial organisms and other insects are not affected.
Properties based on pre-emptive and regular applications:
- strengthens weakened crops
- stimulates vegetative growth
- supports plant health and vigor
- stimulates the plant’s natural ability to regenerate
- promotes root growth and therefore, enhances nutrient uptake
- stimulates a healthy symbiosis between soil organisms and plant roots
- supports the soil structure and quality through stimulation of soil microorganisms
- enhances flower formation, blooming period and appeal of ornamental plants
- supports an improved quality of fruits, vegetables and other crops
- less crop failures and more marketable plant
- BIPLANTOL® agrar leaves no stains on the leaves
BIPLANTOL® supports plants from the inside out. Plants stressed by diseases or other environmental influences can recover more easily with pre-emptive and repeated applications of BIPLANTOL®. This is due to an enhanced ability of the plant to regenerate from habitat and climatic stresses. Soil microorganisms are promoted and stimulated. Applying homoeopathy leads to more robust plants and improved growth. BIPLANTOL® is absorbed through leaves, needles and roots.
- BIPLANTOL® agrar can be applied together with other commercially available plant strengthening agents, pesticides and fertilisers.
- For permanent crops BIPLANTOL® agrar and BIPLANTOL® mykos V forte can be applied together using each 1 - 2 liters per hectare.
- Experience has shown that common mineral fertiliser and plant protection measures can be gradually reduced.
Application rate by spraying or watering:
- 2 liters BIPLANTOL® agrar per hectare
- by spraying using a backpack sprayer use 2 ml per 1 liter of spray liquid
- by watering using a watering can or a tank truck use 0.2 ml per liter of irrigation water
For more information about BIPLANTOL® agrar go to our instruction manual - PDF.
- dependent on the crop, vegetation and weather conditions
- spray or irrigate BIPLANTOL® agrar 3 to 6 times during the vegetation period from spring to fall at regular intervals of 4 weeks. Best time for application is before growth spurts.
BIPLANTOL® agrar is a dynamised-homoeopathic agent containing potentised (D6-D100) minerals such as potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and essential trace elements such as boron, germanium, silica, copper, manganese and uronic acids (plant mucilage) among others.
|Anwendungsgebiete:||Baumschulen, Forstwirtschaft, GaLaBau, Gemüsebau, Landwirtschaft, Obstbau, Städte und Kommunen, Weinbau, Zierpflanzenbau|